Here you go parents! Talk about any of these follow up questions around the dinner table, or on the way home from practice, or on the way to school this week (and if you have any stories of how your family is winning because of the Parent Cue, let me know so we can share some ideas with everyone!)
The Text: 1 Peter 1:3-9,13
The Point: Our faith won’t fail when we’re focused on Jesus
- What does our culture mean when it says “hope?”
- Tell your student about a time your hope failed you.
- How is “living hope” in the text different from other things we hope for?
- What typically distracts you from keeping your focus on Jesus?
- What was one of the most challenging/convicting/memorable things you heard at KirkSTUDENTS on Sunday?